Healthy, clear looking skin is one of our best assets. To maintain this, have a balanced diet and reduced your intake of tea and coffee. S.K.N. CLEAR is a special blend to help repair and maintain healthy-looking skin.
Two-a-day high potency formula that is in superior absorption and readily assimilated form.
Important for tissue repair and the production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
Boosts the immune system and aids in the repair of wounds.
Studies have shown skin to improve with red clover herb.
A long history of traditional use in the treatment of chronic skin disorders is recommended as a blood purifier.
Research shows that the liver can function better with this herb in aiding the ability to enhance the production and flow of bile mild bowel cleanser and diuretic.
Helps to reduce inflammation of the skin.
Assists in skin healing and for the metabolism of the fatty acid GLA.
Studies show that liquorice root contains antibacterial properties.
Called pro-vitamin A, the plant form of vitamin A. The body converts as necessary to maintain healthy skin.
Experimental studies show the improvement, strength and integrity of the skin, important for healthy skin.
AMYLASE, PROTEASE, LIPASE
Aid digestion and absorption
- Stop smoking-as this depletes you of nutrients and prematurely ages skin.
- Drink plenty of water-2litres a day to keep the skin hydrated.
- Exercise regularly to improve circulation and increase oxygenation of the skin.
- Manage your stress, uncontrolled stress can cause acne along with other skin problems.
- Wash your face before bed to avoid oil and bacteria settling on your skin.
- Look after your diet and gut to ensure as gut issues can cause blemishes on the skin.