Vitamin C 625mg from Calcium and Zinc Ascorbate.
Ascorbic acid is chemically bound to calcium and zinc, which are non-acidic forms of vitamin C. They are gentler on the gastrointestinal system, easily absorbed and gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C gives superior immune support.
It is probably better known as a cure for colds and flu, but that’s just half the story. Solo Nutrition has added 100mg bilberry extract which provides flavonoids as a potent source of antioxidants.
Vitamin C –
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth, skin, gums, cartilage
- contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
Vitamin C is available in 60s capsules
Nutritional Information: One (1) vegetarian capsule provides:
|Vitamin C (Calcium and Zinc Ascorbate)||764mg|
|providing Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||625mg|
|Bilberry Extract 4:1||25mg|
|Equivalent Bilberry powder||100mg|
|Vegetable capsule, Rice powder, extract and concentrate||196mg|
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Hypoallergenic formula 100% active ingredients.
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, lactose, dairy, added sugars, added salt, preservative, colourings, yeast or starch.
Directions for use:
As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) or two (2) capsules daily. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Tamper-resistant outer and cap seal for your added security. Do not use if either are broken.
Freshness and potency assured if stored in a cool dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Not for use during pregnancy or lactation, unless directed by a health care professional.
Solo Nutrition – together for better health